Monday, January 23, 2012

Good Morning.....Happy Chinese New Year....!!!

Today is a new day for me...a new life...perhaps a better me...huhuhu I'm trying myself to be normal as I can be...I have to forget all the sadness...all the things I've done...and now...my focus, only towards my precious mother...

Last night I was so sad looking at my mum....it brought tears to my eyes....it seems really hard for her to breath well since she had problems with her heart....praying for her best is always be my prior whenever I prayed...to the ALMIGHTY is the only one I can complain to..and it really did help me to calm myself...

It's 10.00am....I hope I can go through this tough life well....about the 'ALL THOUGHTS'...I'll try to resist them and be me again since it's still a NEW YEAR right??? That's all from me now....daaaa....

No comments: